If you are overweight or obese, start asking questions!
- What am I putting into my body?
- How many calories am I consuming?
- Are there bad foods that I can eliminate from my meals?
- Am I moving around enough?
- Do I have to drink and eat greasy bar food again?
- Why am I stuffing my face?
The ultimate question is “Will this help me lose weight?” Try applying this question to a fast food meal that consists of a fried chicken sandwich, side of french fries, and a large soda. All of the things that make people fat will have a resound “No” as an answer.