One visit to the family pediatrician is all it took to convince Michelle Obama to instill good activity and eating habits into her growing daughters. Being the parent, and the person with the last say, it is important for children to understand they can’t do everything that they want to do because not everything is good for them.
- No more TV on weekdays
- Replace juice and soda with water
- Add fruits and vegetables to diet
Our first lady, Michelle Obama, is leading the charge in setting an example of healthy living for Americans.
- She eliminates junk food. Choose the better juice by carefully scrutinizing nutrition labels.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Works out 4-5 times a week with weights, and running on a treadmill.
Main point is that you have to learn to do it for yourself (because we all push ourselves to do things for work, or for the kids on a regular basis while forgetting ourselves). It is your own body, take care of it.