Weight Loss Products
Weight Loss Inspirations
- Algae + Chocolate = Weight Loss
- Jenna Fischer Sheds 10lbs
- Habits of the Obese
- Anna Kournikova’s Diet
- Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
- Mayo Clinic Diet Book
- Obese People are Openly Discriminated Against
- Sons of Immigrants are Getting Fatter
- Danny Cahill’s Weight Loss Secret – The Biggest Loser Winner
- Fat Baby is Denied Insurance
- A Drive Thru Diet? Seriously?
- Jack Black’s Diet
- Obesity Prevention Tips # 1 – Walking
- Lap Band Curbs Obesity
- Genetics Lead to Childhood Obesity
- Alison: We ladies love being asked “Oh, have you lost weight?” and we absolutely hate being told that...
- blue: She looks happy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a papparrazi shot of Keely where she isn’t...
- Vivien: You know what just looking at her makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. But ten out of ten for her frolicking...
- Jenny: I was a size 12 most of my life. Until 4 years ago. I have gained 75 pounds. I have lost control and am doing...
- Krystyna: I believe gaining the amount of weight she has over the years is an addiction not unlike drugs or alcohol....
- Ana: How dare we judge so harshly someone else. Did any one of us stop to think that it could be a tyroid issue, or...
- Lauren: She looked like a model before. She should definitely try and lose weight.
- Bagbabe53: I agree Keely is way overweight, but people should lay off of her. We don’t always know what’s...
- Olivia: The great thing is that Pierce Brosnan still loves her. I saw him on television and he was talking about his...
- margherita: Oh leave Keeley alone why does everyone have to be perfect? NO one is, so everyone mind your own...
Habits of the Obese
Do these habits describe you? If any of these habits describe you, then it is time to change. Use the largest plate. Eat while facing the buffet. Shovel and inhale […]
Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
Weight loss transformations that create envy in the eyes of the beholder. When you are having a bad day dieting and think about binge eating, then watch this video first.
Flat Belly Diet
If you can subsist on nuts, seeds, olives, and avocados, then the flat belly diet is for you. This diet is designed for the busy individuals who are not willing […]
Weight Loss Contests Inspired by The Biggest Loser
Have you found your local weight loss boot camp yet? Does your company organize weight loss competitions among peers? Do the words “Fat Cow” upset you? http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2009/oct/06/league-of-losers/ “It’s not about […]
Kim Benson’s Amazing 213 Pounds Weight Loss
Natalie Morales of the Today Show sits down with Kim Benson to discuss her amazing journey to lose over 213 pounds. See how failure at dieting makes us stronger, and […]
Food For Slimming Down
These are the foods that will help you slim down because they are packed with energy, and low in fat. Yogurt – contains probiotics and will help you become more […]
Posted on July 3, 2014 | No CommentsThe new “Drive Thru Diet” tag line from Taco Bell deserves a good laugh. It is always a bit of a stretch to add the word diet to any food […]
Posted on July 1, 2014 | No CommentsJack Black is on a mission to lose 50 pounds in 2011 by limiting his intake of quarter-pounders with cheese. He also might opt for the extreme of eating raisins […]
Posted on June 29, 2014 | 2 CommentsIf you are obese, chances are that you live in an area that is not very walking friendly. Going from one store to the next requires a car. Sell the […]
Posted on June 27, 2014 | No CommentsZulma Rosario is one of many people who have undergone the lap band procedure and have achieved successful weight loss. The procedure involves placing a band around your stomach to […]
Posted on June 25, 2014 | No CommentsResearchers studied genes in obese children, and genes found in skinny children. And concluded that there are “copy number variations” CNVs exclusive to European Americans and African Americans. US News […]
Posted on June 23, 2014 | No CommentsStudies have shown that kids who read stories about weight loss, or taking care of their overall health tend to reduce their BMI. The key lies in the motivation, and […]
Posted on June 21, 2014 | 2 CommentsWhen we say Maria Sharapova’s diet, we mean it in a very general sense as representative of healthy eating because many athletes do not necessarily want to diet and lose […]
Posted on June 19, 2014 | No CommentsSteve Siebold’s fitness book “Die Fat or Get Tough” helps to simplify everything we know about dieting and weight loss. He hears out 500 stories from fat people, and 500 […]
Posted on June 16, 2014 | No CommentsOne visit to the family pediatrician is all it took to convince Michelle Obama to instill good activity and eating habits into her growing daughters. Being the parent, and the […]
Posted on June 14, 2014 | No CommentsBut everyone around us is facing a really big problem (no pun intended). Many of us are looking so close at the tree that we don’t see the whole forest. […]