Does the headline describe the lifestyle you grew up with? Then welcome to bulge generation that is contributing to record numbers being treated in hospitals for obesity. 18-30 year old’s don’t know how to live healthy anymore.
- Start by eating better. Cut out the fast food and junk food from your diet. Educate yourself on better nutrition.
- Stop drinking so much. The culture of Thirsty Thursdays, and pub crawling Fridays are getting out of hand.
- Pick up a real sport or activity. Gaming on your Xbox, or play WOW will only make your butt bigger.
There’s more to life than ice cream, beer / wine, and sitting in front of the television / computer.
It is important to understand that hanging out with chubby friends will naturally make you put on weight also. With this in mind, you can enjoy their company and food events in moderation. While you can’t change a person, you can make better decisions knowing that you will be entering a day or evening of gluttony depending on how many chubby friends you are hanging out with.
Katie Uhlaender’s diet is optimized for explosive power and lean muscle mass. She weighs 150 pounds with a 14 percent body fat. This allows her to train daily as a Winter Sports’ skeleton racer that tops at 80 miles per hour.
- 8 egg whites, spinach, and cheese, oatmeal or yogurt
- Salad and chicken breast (she does love an occasional burger here and there)
- Cottage cheese with protein powder (when she needs to put on weight)
Katie Uhlaender’s diet fuels her throughout the day when she’s doing 3 hours of running, 2.5 hours of weight training, and stretching.
If you didn’t see the staggering number of people achieving weight loss success, you wouldn’t believe that anything is possible. Let’s just say anyone who wants to be thinner, can and should today.
Dwayne Johnson is working hard on transforming into the role of Hercules, the son of Zeus, with a diet plan that is out of this world.
Dwayne Johnson’s Diet Plan
- Meal 1: 10 oz. filet w/ 4 egg whites. 5 oz. oatmeal or Cream of Wheat (measured dry).
- Meal 2: 8 oz. chicken. 2 cups white rice. 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 3: 8 oz. halibut. 2 cups white rice. 1 cup asparagus.
- Meal 4: 8 oz. chicken. 12 oz. baked potato. 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 5: 8 oz. halibut. 1.5 cups white rice. 1 cup asparagus.
- Meal 6: 8 oz. filet. 9 oz. baked potato w/ salad.
- Meal 7: 30 grams casein protein, 10 egg whites scrambled w/ onions, peppers & mushrooms.
- ** 1 cup Nemean Lion blood upon rising. (served fresh & warm)
In summary, Dwayne Johnson eats 3 pounds of meat, 5.5 cups of rice, 14 egg whites, lots of vegetables for his diet to build massive muscles.