Weight Loss Products
Weight Loss Inspirations
- Have You Tried The Cookie Diet?
- Lose Weight and Have Better Sex
- If You are Overweight
- Smoking Promotes Abdominal Weight Gain and Fat
- Is Supermodel Heidi Klum Fat?
- DDR Weight Loss – Dance Dance Revolution
- Obesity Prevention Tips # 14 – Holiday Diet
- Alkaline Diet, Better Than Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gabourey Sidibe Dieting Since 6 Years Old (Definitely Failed)
- Say No to These Foods When Dieting
- Obesity Gene Eliminated from Mice
- Sarah Palin Weight Loss and Fitness
- Alcohol is Your Enemy When Dieting
- Michael Moore in Weight Loss Spa
- Snooki Weight Loss
- Alison: We ladies love being asked “Oh, have you lost weight?” and we absolutely hate being told that...
- blue: She looks happy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a papparrazi shot of Keely where she isn’t...
- Vivien: You know what just looking at her makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. But ten out of ten for her frolicking...
- Jenny: I was a size 12 most of my life. Until 4 years ago. I have gained 75 pounds. I have lost control and am doing...
- Krystyna: I believe gaining the amount of weight she has over the years is an addiction not unlike drugs or alcohol....
- Ana: How dare we judge so harshly someone else. Did any one of us stop to think that it could be a tyroid issue, or...
- Lauren: She looked like a model before. She should definitely try and lose weight.
- Bagbabe53: I agree Keely is way overweight, but people should lay off of her. We don’t always know what’s...
- Olivia: The great thing is that Pierce Brosnan still loves her. I saw him on television and he was talking about his...
- margherita: Oh leave Keeley alone why does everyone have to be perfect? NO one is, so everyone mind your own...
Food For Slimming Down
These are the foods that will help you slim down because they are packed with energy, and low in fat. Yogurt – contains probiotics and will help you become more […]
Tyra Banks Weight Loss
At 5’10″, Tyra Banks’ ideal body weight for a medium frame is 142-156. It appears that she will be letting the world know how’s she has managed to exerces and […]
YouTube Weight Loss Challenge – Tracie Sanderlin Wins
Through will power and determination, Tracie Sanderlin transforms herself by shedding the pounds that have accumulated through years of inactivity and over eating. Yes, everyone can lose weight. It takes […]
Kim Benson’s Amazing 213 Pounds Weight Loss
Natalie Morales of the Today Show sits down with Kim Benson to discuss her amazing journey to lose over 213 pounds. See how failure at dieting makes us stronger, and […]
Great Videos on Raw Foods Weight Loss
Life is a gift. This guy gets it and tell it like it is about raw foods. Eating raw foods helps him stay toned and trimmed. His friend lost over […]
Craig and Tova’s 12 Week Work Out and Weight Loss
Craig and Tova inspires us all to get off our couches and burn off the calories. Whether you are over weight or need to tone those muscles, let these two […]
Posted on August 9, 2011 | No CommentsGet inspired by people who have conquered their weight loss. See before and after photos video of their dramatic body transformations. Say goodbye to chubby cheeks and double chins.
Posted on June 1, 2011 | 1 CommentYou are what you eat has many truths. Jessica Alba is a great example of what can be achieved with sensible meal plans and regular exercise. Breakfast: oatmeal with berries, […]
Posted on April 16, 2011 | No CommentsAmerica is leading the front, and labeled as the “fraying empire of obesity” along with not so flattering generalizations whenever a European news media mentions America. The US trended from […]
Posted on January 23, 2011 | 6 CommentsNo longer Jelly Wallace. The new Jessie Wallace is a lean fat burning machine. Her secret involves working out 3 times a week at the gym. No sweets or cake […]
Posted on January 1, 2011 | No CommentsDealing with loose skin is a common issue amount dieters who successfully lose weight. However, many of the issues regarding skin flab stems from losing too much weight too fast […]
Posted on November 18, 2010 | No CommentsGone are the days of chicken fingers (battered and fried), french fries, ice cream (sugary goodness) and junk food. Hilary Duff made the switch to vegetables (greens), fresh whole fruits, […]
Posted on October 30, 2010 | No CommentsStudies have shown that kids who read stories about weight loss, or taking care of their overall health tend to reduce their BMI. The key lies in the motivation, and […]
Posted on October 20, 2010 | No CommentsWhile orlistat is under the scrutiny of the FDA, let’s take a look at what it really does for people who take it regularly. http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checkup/2009/09/is_that_right_alli_weight-loss.html How does it stop the […]
Posted on November 15, 2009 | No CommentsObesity has reached France, a country that once prided itself of small portions and lots of leafy greens. More of the country has assimilated to “exercising less, eating more fast […]