Weight Loss Products
Weight Loss Inspirations
- Kim Benson’s Amazing 213 Pounds Weight Loss
- Obesity Gene Eliminated from Mice
- Chubby Friends Help You Add on Weight
- Weight Loss Shirt – The Mountain Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt
- Losing Weight is Expensive Because Healthy Food is Expensive
- Kevin Federline’s Weight Gain
- Great Videos on Raw Foods Weight Loss
- Chinese Liquid Diet – Eastern Weight Loss Secrets
- Morning Banana Diet
- Renee Zellweger’s Weight Loss After Filming Bridget Jones
- Campbell Soups Reduce Sodium
- Kim and Khloe Kardashian Endorse Quick Trim
- Anna Kournikova’s Diet
- Soda Linked to Obesity
- Obese People are Openly Discriminated Against
- Alison: We ladies love being asked “Oh, have you lost weight?” and we absolutely hate being told that...
- blue: She looks happy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a papparrazi shot of Keely where she isn’t...
- Vivien: You know what just looking at her makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. But ten out of ten for her frolicking...
- Jenny: I was a size 12 most of my life. Until 4 years ago. I have gained 75 pounds. I have lost control and am doing...
- Krystyna: I believe gaining the amount of weight she has over the years is an addiction not unlike drugs or alcohol....
- Ana: How dare we judge so harshly someone else. Did any one of us stop to think that it could be a tyroid issue, or...
- Lauren: She looked like a model before. She should definitely try and lose weight.
- Bagbabe53: I agree Keely is way overweight, but people should lay off of her. We don’t always know what’s...
- Olivia: The great thing is that Pierce Brosnan still loves her. I saw him on television and he was talking about his...
- margherita: Oh leave Keeley alone why does everyone have to be perfect? NO one is, so everyone mind your own...
Kim Benson’s Amazing 213 Pounds Weight Loss
Natalie Morales of the Today Show sits down with Kim Benson to discuss her amazing journey to lose over 213 pounds. See how failure at dieting makes us stronger, and […]
Great Videos on Raw Foods Weight Loss
Life is a gift. This guy gets it and tell it like it is about raw foods. Eating raw foods helps him stay toned and trimmed. His friend lost over […]
Craig and Tova’s 12 Week Work Out and Weight Loss
Craig and Tova inspires us all to get off our couches and burn off the calories. Whether you are over weight or need to tone those muscles, let these two […]
Binge Eating 101
Many fat and overweight individuals suffer from binge eating. This is a fact, eating 3 salads for lunch is still considered binge eating. The important thing is to find out […]
Flat Belly Diet
If you can subsist on nuts, seeds, olives, and avocados, then the flat belly diet is for you. This diet is designed for the busy individuals who are not willing […]
Michelle Obama’s Diet and Fitness Plan
Our first lady, Michelle Obama, is leading the charge in setting an example of healthy living for Americans. She eliminates junk food. Choose the better juice by carefully scrutinizing nutrition […]
Posted on January 23, 2011 | 6 CommentsNo longer Jelly Wallace. The new Jessie Wallace is a lean fat burning machine. Her secret involves working out 3 times a week at the gym. No sweets or cake […]
Posted on January 16, 2011 | No CommentsSnooki (Nicole Polizzi) from the hit reality TV show, Jersey Shore, has embarked on a weight loss journey with the help of a personal trainer. She’s eating healthy, and changing […]
Posted on January 1, 2011 | No CommentsDealing with loose skin is a common issue amount dieters who successfully lose weight. However, many of the issues regarding skin flab stems from losing too much weight too fast […]
Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsOlivia Wilde reveals her secrets at staying fit and healthy to fit into “Tron: Legacy” skintight body suits. Tron Girl’s Weight Loss Secrets: Intense cardio workout and martial arts No […]
Posted on November 18, 2010 | No CommentsGone are the days of chicken fingers (battered and fried), french fries, ice cream (sugary goodness) and junk food. Hilary Duff made the switch to vegetables (greens), fresh whole fruits, […]
Posted on October 30, 2010 | No CommentsStudies have shown that kids who read stories about weight loss, or taking care of their overall health tend to reduce their BMI. The key lies in the motivation, and […]
Posted on October 20, 2010 | No CommentsWhile orlistat is under the scrutiny of the FDA, let’s take a look at what it really does for people who take it regularly. http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checkup/2009/09/is_that_right_alli_weight-loss.html How does it stop the […]
Posted on December 29, 2009 | No CommentsBBW sex is perfectly fine too, not saying there’s anything wrong with that (it shows a lot of confidence to enjoy whatever floats your boat). Going back to the main […]
Posted on November 15, 2009 | No CommentsObesity has reached France, a country that once prided itself of small portions and lots of leafy greens. More of the country has assimilated to “exercising less, eating more fast […]