Weight yourself only once a week because the daily fluctuations will frustrate you which can undo all the progress you have achieved.
The scale does not tell you the following:
- How refreshed you feel after exercising.
- How much looser your clothes are fitting.
- How much more energy you are gaining after becoming active.
- The changes you have made to enjoying a healthy diet.
- The mental toughness you have gained as an individual.
The scale is only a small aspect of your overall weight loss goal, don’t let it rule over all the positive gains you achieve throughout your exercise program and lifestyle changes.