Danica Patrick’s diet helps her maintain a lean strong driving machine body. Danica’s secret is a high protein diet (lean meats, beans, soy, and low-fat dairy).
- 3 egg white omelets
- bowl of oatmeal (not instant oatmeal to maintain complex carbs) with cinnamon, flax meal, brown sugar
- scoop of peanut butter on the side
- Open-face turkey sandwich (lettuce, tomato, mustard)
- Sometimes a slice of cheese
- Apple or
- Whole-wheat toast with peanut butter
- Eat what you want, but healthy
Danica Patrick’s diet avoids processed white flour (white bread, cookies) and simple sugars. Remember racing fans! That’s the key to a great body.