If you can subsist on nuts, seeds, olives, and avocados, then the flat belly diet is for you. This diet is designed for the busy individuals who are not willing to change their lifestyles like adding a little exercise or walking to their daily routines.
Pros of the Flat Belly Diet:
- No crunches.
- Dark chocolate is on the menu.
- Lose inches around belly.
Cons of the Flat Belly Diet:
- Limited food choices.
- Limited or no toning of muscles.
Know your healthy fats, and you are on your way to losing weight with eating good fats.
- Avocados – high in healthy fats, makes great guacamole
- Olive Oil – replace your vegetable and corn based cooking oils with olive oil, it is one of the worlds healthiest foods
- Nuts – packed with healthy fats, and proteins
Seriously not that hard to lose weight when you can have healthy fats that taste great.
Often time we go out to a restaurant and forget all about our dieting, and calorie counting. Keep in mind if you want to succeed in losing weight, you have to watch what you eat and how much you eat regardless of the situation.
Here are some easy reminder for dinning out and still lose weight:
- Order grilled fish or chicken with vegetables (skip the rice and potatoes) and sauces on the side.
- When ordering a salad, always keep the dressing on the side.
- No dessert. Or order fresh fruit only.
- No alcohol or cocktails as that will add on many empty calories.
Keep these tips in mind when going out to a restaurant, and you will be well on your way of slimming down.
Eating a big solid breakfast helps you lose weight because it is simply the most important meal of the day. After a full night’s rest, your body and mind demands to be recharged. Otherwise, it will start stripping energy from your muscles (thus destroying muscle tissue).
You will also experience less hunger throughout the day, and a decreased craving for snacks.
After an 8 month study, the group that ate a big breakfast had more energy, became more active and lost weight.
Meal replacement products nourish your body through proper nutrition – delivering healthy nutrients right down to your cells.
- 2 shakes & 1 balanced meal a day
- 1 shake & 2 balanced meals a day
- 3 shakes & 3 balanced meals a day
Losing weight and staying fit can be easy. Try meal replacement shakes and change the way you feel.