Danica Patrick’s diet helps her maintain a lean strong driving machine body. Danica’s secret is a high protein diet (lean meats, beans, soy, and low-fat dairy).
- 3 egg white omelets
- bowl of oatmeal (not instant oatmeal to maintain complex carbs) with cinnamon, flax meal, brown sugar
- scoop of peanut butter on the side
- Open-face turkey sandwich (lettuce, tomato, mustard)
- Sometimes a slice of cheese
- Apple or
- Whole-wheat toast with peanut butter
- Eat what you want, but healthy
Danica Patrick’s diet avoids processed white flour (white bread, cookies) and simple sugars. Remember racing fans! That’s the key to a great body.
Did you know that eating more of certain fruits and vegetables could help you lose weight instead of gaining weight? The numbers don’t lie.
- Green leafy vegetables
You are what you eat has many truths. Jessica Alba is a great example of what can be achieved with sensible meal plans and regular exercise.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with berries, and eggs
- Lunch: salad with chicken breast or fish
- Dinner: sushi, or beef, or lean protein
- Snacks: almonds or popcorn
The key is portion control to about 400 calories or less.
If you try this at an all-you-can-eat-buffet, then you have already failed.
Michelle Wie recently signed a sponsorship deal with McDonald’s making it a sure thing that Happy Meals will be a part of her diet and fitness plans.
The question on everyone’s mind is what does a healthy 20 year old 6 foot 1 inch professional golfer eat, specifically the Michelle Wie diet, to maintain peak energy for workouts and competing in golf tournaments.
Being raised in Hawaii and of Korean ethnicity, Michelle Wie can easily incorporate any of these into a healthy diet when consumed in moderation.
- Brown rice (commonly offered as an alternative to white rice or fried rice in Hawaii). Brown rice is a whole grain – http://www.worldshealthiestfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=128
- Fresh fish from the Pacific offers a high source of lean protein.
- Charsiu chicken, another source of lean protein. Tastier than charsiu pork.
- Kalua Pig, a delicious pulled pork dish.
- BBQ marinated meats such as Kalbi short ribs. And local grass fed rib eyes steaks.
- Stir fried greens and vegetables along with every entree.
Eating in moderation, and eating well contributes to her diet for consistent growth as a professional athlete and adult.
As for fitness Michelle Wie works with strength coach Paul Gagne to build upper body strength, and swing coach David Leadbetter to improve distance and accuracy on every swing.
If you can subsist on nuts, seeds, olives, and avocados, then the flat belly diet is for you. This diet is designed for the busy individuals who are not willing to change their lifestyles like adding a little exercise or walking to their daily routines.
Pros of the Flat Belly Diet:
- No crunches.
- Dark chocolate is on the menu.
- Lose inches around belly.
Cons of the Flat Belly Diet:
- Limited food choices.
- Limited or no toning of muscles.