Often time we go out to a restaurant and forget all about our dieting, and calorie counting. Keep in mind if you want to succeed in losing weight, you have to watch what you eat and how much you eat regardless of the situation.
Here are some easy reminder for dinning out and still lose weight:
- Order grilled fish or chicken with vegetables (skip the rice and potatoes) and sauces on the side.
- When ordering a salad, always keep the dressing on the side.
- No dessert. Or order fresh fruit only.
- No alcohol or cocktails as that will add on many empty calories.
Keep these tips in mind when going out to a restaurant, and you will be well on your way of slimming down.
You are what you eat has many truths. Jessica Alba is a great example of what can be achieved with sensible meal plans and regular exercise.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with berries, and eggs
- Lunch: salad with chicken breast or fish
- Dinner: sushi, or beef, or lean protein
- Snacks: almonds or popcorn
The key is portion control to about 400 calories or less.
If you try this at an all-you-can-eat-buffet, then you have already failed.
Eating a big solid breakfast helps you lose weight because it is simply the most important meal of the day. After a full night’s rest, your body and mind demands to be recharged. Otherwise, it will start stripping energy from your muscles (thus destroying muscle tissue).
You will also experience less hunger throughout the day, and a decreased craving for snacks.
After an 8 month study, the group that ate a big breakfast had more energy, became more active and lost weight.
Herbalife products nourish your body through the principle of Cellular Nutrition – delivering healthy nutrients right down to your cells.
- 2 shakes & 1 balanced meal a day
- 1 shake & 2 balanced meals a day
- 3 shakes & 3 balanced meals a day
Losing weight and staying fit can be easy as 1-2-3. Try Herbalife and change the way you feel.
The Chinese liquid diet has been working and keeping the people of China slim for over 5000 thousand years. The Chinese people follow this unique liquid diet religiously, and enjoy it every day.
What is secret to the Chinese Liquid Diet?
- Congee (or Rice Gruel or Rice Porridge) helps to fill you up and rehydrate your body’s muscles and organs.
- Congee can be sweet, salted, with or without meats depending on your taste buds and creativity.
- Extremely low in calories where you can piss it all out in one quick trip to the restroom.
- Flushes out fatty toxins.
Enjoy a video of how you can prepare tasty congee in 10 minutes.
A good healthy alternative to the Chinese Liquid Diet is Old Fashioned Quaker Oats. Try having only oatmeal for a week as breakfast, and you are guaranteed to lose weight.