If you didn’t see the staggering number of people achieving weight loss success, you wouldn’t believe that anything is possible. Let’s just say anyone who wants to be thinner, can and should today.
Have you found your local weight loss boot camp yet? Does your company organize weight loss competitions among peers?
Do the words “Fat Cow” upset you?
“It’s not about where you start but the direction you’re headed and how you get there.” – Ryan Hite (physical trainer, weight loss boot camp leader)
Thanks to the popularity of the Biggest Loser, losing weight does not have to be a lonely activity anymore. It is healthy and fun!
Does the headline describe the lifestyle you grew up with? Then welcome to bulge generation that is contributing to record numbers being treated in hospitals for obesity. 18-30 year old’s don’t know how to live healthy anymore.
- Start by eating better. Cut out the fast food and junk food from your diet. Educate yourself on better nutrition.
- Stop drinking so much. The culture of Thirsty Thursdays, and pub crawling Fridays are getting out of hand.
- Pick up a real sport or activity. Gaming on your Xbox, or play WOW will only make your butt bigger.
There’s more to life than ice cream, beer / wine, and sitting in front of the television / computer.
If you can subsist on nuts, seeds, olives, and avocados, then the flat belly diet is for you. This diet is designed for the busy individuals who are not willing to change their lifestyles like adding a little exercise or walking to their daily routines.
Pros of the Flat Belly Diet:
- No crunches.
- Dark chocolate is on the menu.
- Lose inches around belly.
Cons of the Flat Belly Diet:
- Limited food choices.
- Limited or no toning of muscles.