Dancing a fun activity that anyone regardless of age or weight can grove to. It does not necessarily have to be strenuous where you practicing for dance competition. However, it does have to be consistent where your body is trained to continued doing it for 3 months to a full year or more.
Jenny Pleva committed herself to losing weight in 2009, and in one years time, she went from 286 to 176 by doing Zumba classes.
Richard Simmons always had the right idea. You need to have fun in order to lose weight. Dance, move around, don’t be a boring sap and sit on the couch watching TV. That’s how you gain weight, become miserable, and blame the world because you never challenged yourself at shedding the pounds through commitment and hard work on changing bad habits.
Also, Alicia Duque lost 110 pounds being on a contestant on season one of Dance Your Ass Off. It works, what are you waiting for?
10 Minute Solution: Fat Blasting Dance Mix has hundreds of user reviews, and a 4 star rating.
Studies find that drinking water instead of beverages that have calories lead successful weight loss in all participants.
A simple and effective solution is to drink two cups of water in the morning. It has also been found that the body produces more heat in response to increased water consumption, therefore burning off calories with every sip of water.
If you want to loss weight, and you are not drinking a lot water, then you have already failed.
At 42 years old, Sherri Shepherd has been fighting with her weight for as long as she can remember. This summer she is swimsuit ready with the help of a personal trainer and delivered meals from Fresh Diet.
Two main points:
- Activity as in hitting the gym and working out.
- Eating right as in cutting out the candy and junk food.
BBW sex is perfectly fine too, not saying there’s anything wrong with that (it shows a lot of confidence to enjoy whatever floats your boat). Going back to the main point, one of the many benefits of losing weight is being able to have better sex as a result of physical and mental changes.
Weight Loss Effects on the Male Sex:
- Overweight men have higher incidence of erectile dysfunction due to lower blood flow to the male genitals. High fat diets, narrow arteries, including the ones that carry blood to the penis. Abdominal obesity lowers testosterone levels.
- A stronger core (abdominal and lower-back muscles) helps to increase stamina and gives strength to try new positions.
- On the visual end of the spectrum, fat people can’t see their own penis (it’s probably shriveled up and died a long time ago). Fat on the base of the abdomen covers up the base of the penis.
- Weight loss, and nutritious foods stimulate sex hormones. Don’t let weight gain impede your sexual desires.
Weight Loss Effects on the Female Sex:
- Overweight women suffer similar decrease sexual potency as overweight men due to lower blood flow to the genital areas.
- A little less flab brings out the best parts of the body. You don’t necessarily have to fit a size double-zero jeans.
- A lighter weight allows you to move freely during love making.
- Improved body image, makes you feel more confident being naked and totally being in the moment. Frees up your mind from worrying about the way your body looks.
- Weight loss in women provides the genitals with better circulation, lubrication, and overall function.
The final statistics indicate 30% of overweight and obese individuals suffer from sexual difficulties. Don’t become the statistic and start enjoying what your body is made for by first learning to take care of it.
Our condolences go out to Samantha Clowe, who died from heart failure while on a low calorie diet. So far it is inconclusive whether her heart condition was a prolonged result of her weight or exacerbated by low calories she was consuming to lose weight.
What we do know is that the heart can shut down if it does not have enough calories to fuel its actions. When any dieter forces themselves to eat next to nothing, they are toying with unseen future health complications because that’s just not how the human body functions. We need food, and the right types of foods will help us lose weight naturally.
There are no miracles or quick fixes to life. Living is a long journey. Dieting is a long journey of making the right food choices, and changing lifestyles to accommodate the desk jockey activites.